Our action Plan
We really hope that you and your family have managed to stay safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you back for a well-deserved break.
We have tried to keep everything as near ‘normal’ as possible but have had to implement some changes to keep everyone safe.
We are following all government guidelines and tourism recommendations that our property will be cleaned and sanitised to Covid ready guidelines.
The health of our guests, and ourselves, is our priority and we will be operating with all of this in mind.
• It is essential that we know your arrival time well in advance, and that we adhere to arrival time of between 4pm and 6pm.
• Hand sanitising: we will ask guests to use hand sanitation on arrival and will provide hand sanitiser around the house. There is hand sanitiser at the front door and we would ask all guest to use before entering the house.
• Respecting personal space: we ask that all guests respect the personal space of others, and follow the government regulations with regards to social distancing.
• Sanitation: In addition to our ‘normal’ extremely high standard of cleaning, frequently touched areas will be disinfected regularly this includes door bell, door handles and hand rail on the stairs.
• If you have not paid in full at the time of booking, our booking system allows us to take your balance payment on the card that was used to book your stay, allowing us to maintain contactless payment. If you wish to use a different card to pay your balance, please let us know.
• Housekeeping: We will no longer carry out housekeeping during your stay. But naturally, we will be more than happy to provide clean towels and tea tray refills etc. to your door on request.
• All non-essential items will be removed from guest rooms such as welcome folder, leaflets and magazines and hairdryer along with cushions and throws.
• Bed Linen & Towels: All our washing is done at a high temperature.
For many a leisurely breakfast is the highlight of the day when you are away, and we intend to take all necessary measures to maintain this, so guests enjoy the start of their day.
• All guests will be asked to choose their breakfast options the night before from a menu with plenty of choice available. Breakfast buffet is no longer an option.
• Each room will be allocated a table and will have its own condiments and preserves.
• The dining room will be sanitised and cleaned every day paying attention to all touch points.
Guest Health and Ours
• It is essential that you do not travel if you are unwell or are demonstrating any Covid symptoms (fever, cough, smell or taste affected) or have been contacted recently by the government track and trace team.
• If you develop symptoms whilst you are here, we ask you to return home so you can self -isolate and be tested.
Welcome to our new world, hope it doesn’t last too long as we so much preferred the old one! See you soon.